Choose the location for your virtual gift card to get started:
How to Purchase
- Choose one of our three rental sites for your gift card – Paw Paw River in St. Joseph/Benton Harbor, Galien River in New Buffalo, or Silver Beach in St. Joseph. (If your recipient would like to use at a different location than the one you selected, it’s no problem for us to transfer it!)
- You have two options for giving the virtual gift card to your friend or family member:
- Get the virtual gift card emailed to you, so that you can give it to your recipient.
- Get the virtual gift card emailed directly to your recipient when you make your purchase. (You’ll need to provide the recipient’s email address and, if you’d like, a personalized message.)
- You will be asked for your preferred gift card amount. Not sure how much to put on the gift card? Check out this breakdown of our rental fees below. (We recommend giving enough to cover at least two hours on the water, but it’s up to you!)
How to Redeem
- Your gift card must be redeemed for the location selected by the buyer. Click your site here to book – Paw Paw River, Galien River, or Silver Beach. If you want to redeem at a different location, email us at email@example.com, and we’ll transfer it for you.
- Select your equipment (single or double kayaks or stand-up paddleboards), then choose your date and time.
- At check-out, use the redemption code in the promo code/gift card box.
- All gift card transactions are final.
- If you want to increase the gift card value, then a new transaction will be required.
- Gift cards may be used only for the purchase of kayak or paddleboard rentals on the Third Coast Paddling website.
- Gift cards cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Purchases are deducted from the gift card balance.
- We are not responsible if a gift card is lost, stolen, destroyed, or used without permission.
Learn More About Our Three Southwest Michigan Locations
- Paw Paw River – located just minutes from downtown St. Joseph and the Benton Harbor Arts District, you can explore beautiful wetlands and paddle through Harbor Shores Resort, a Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course.
- Silver Beach – one of the Midwest’s best beaches, Silver Beach offers a perfect location to launch your kayak or stand-up paddleboard on Lake Michigan and take in sweeping views of our iconic lighthouse.
- Galien River – discover Harbor Country on a kayak or stand-up paddleboard as you paddle through the New Buffalo Marsh, a unique Great Lakes marsh that formed along the Galien River just upstream from Lake Michigan.